Amazon

hermitmonsterkiller.blogspot.com

söndag, oktober 21, 2012

Japan's Greatest Samurai of all times Miyamoto Musashi - Educating myself a bit on

I have trained in the way of strategy since my youth, and at the age of thirteen I fought a duel for the first time. My opponent was called Arima Kihei, a sword adept of the Shinto ryū, and I defeated him. At the age of sixteen I defeated a powerful adept by the name of Akiyama, who came from Tajima Province. At the age of twenty-one I went up to Kyōtō and fought duels with several adepts of the sword from famous schools, but I never lost. / Miyamoto Musashi




Watched a great documentary about Miyamato tonight really worth checking out. :) 

Mark Dacascos travels to Japan to trace the footsteps of the ultimate samurai warrior Miyamoto Musashi.





Inga kommentarer: